Your IP Address is :
My IP address
Just as your home has a unique location address that leads people to you, your computer or whatever is your machine that is using the internet have also an address called
Public IP address (External IP address)
Without The Public IP address you will not be able to access our website because the web server where our website is hosted doesn't know where to send the data (The content of our website like the text you are reading now), so and as we have already mentioned your Public IP is your address in the WAN, it is provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) which will provide you with the internet through it, it is accessible by anyone on the internet since you are not hiding it by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) or a proxy. By the way your Public IP address can be more than what you might think, it is not just a serie of numbers that has no meaning but it can reveal alot about you, as your ISP, Country, Latitude/Longitude, City, Hostname, Postal Code, and more. an Public IP is made-up of 4 numbers, each number can be in the range 0-255. This
- First number: Refers to your country.
- Second number: Refers to your region.
- Third number: Refers to your network.
- Last number: Refers to your host.
Private IP address (Local or internal IP address)
- On Windows OS
- Click Windows Logo Button + R
- Type CMD
Type ipconfig, and your Private
IPaddress is the one that begins with 192.168.
- On Linux OS
- Open the Terminal (often by clicking Ctrl + Alt + T)
- Type sudo ip addr show (you may need to enter your administrator password after performing this command)
Now you can see the connection details for all of your installed connections, find the connection that you are using and look at its Private
- On MAC OS
- Open The Terminal (check out the Utilities section of your application folder)
- Type ifconfig | grep "inet " | grep -v 127.0.0.1
IPaddress is next to the 'inet'.
Or you may connect to your router's dashboard where you can get the Private
Static or Dynamic IP address
As we said, your Public and Private
Linking to TheIP.ga
We appreciate your help and thank you for your interest in linking to our website. You can easily use this simple code for creating your link.
Preview: Find your IP address